Labadee Water Park/ Dragon Coaster

carebott

I know that you need to book this per hour. If we book 1 hour prior to sailing, and the kids enjoy it in the am, can you charge another hour there on the beach?

Also, we will have 2 11 years olds and 2 14 year olds. For the Dragon coaster, does the 11 year old need to ride with someone? And if so, can it be their older 14 yr old sibling? Can the 14 year old purchase the ride and then ride with their sibling for free?

I know that you need to book this per hour. If we book 1 hour prior to sailing, and the kids enjoy it in the am, can you charge another hour there on the beach?

Also, we will have 2 11 years olds and 2 14 year olds. For the Dragon coaster, does the 11 year old need to ride with someone? And if so, can it be their older 14 yr old sibling? Can the 14 year old purchase the ride and then ride with their sibling for free?

Hi - The coaster in not per hour. It is per ride. With that said, if you purchase one ride, you are getting the whole coaster car, so actually two people can ride for the price of one, as long as it is in the same car. If they want to ride in separate cars, full price for each.

There is an all-day option that you can purchase as well.

Have fun! :)

a good tip for the coaster: We booked this VERY early in the day. Most people were not even off the ship yet. We paid for one ride expecting to go together. After the safety video, we got into the same cart and we (both under 5'6 150lbs each) felt a bit cramped. Without saying a word to the attendant, he asked "are you comfortable or would you like your own carts?" We ended up not only getting to ride on our own, but we also got 2 rides each since, as the attendant said, "we're not busy yet and if you have fun, you'll tell your friends!" So, for this reason, you may want to book it early in the day or simply hop one of the transports to the coaster as soon as you disembark and ride without a reservation.

Great thanks, but does anyone know if my 11 yr old can ride by herself or does she have to go with a parent? If she does have to ride with someone, can it be her 14 yr old sibling? I would like to pre pay for this, but don't want to book a ride for myself so the 11yr old can go if she can ride for free with her sister.