Atlantis via Comfort Suites- help please!

rdevine10

I booked a room yesterday for our upcoming cruise but I know there is talk of the "extra" fees. The comfort suites website, IMO, does not make it very clear. It says on one part we need to pay the extra energy and housekeeping fee, then in the email confirmation, it says:

Estimated Total:$305.90 (US Dollar) including taxes and other charges of: 20.00%, 20.95 PER PERSON PER DAY

Help- I just want to make sure I know the total price I am really paying before we get there, so I can budget correctly! Thanks!

Also, what is the cost of the transportation to and from Atlantis (taxi & water taxi?). Where the best deals for lunch?

Thanks!!!!!

I booked a room yesterday for our upcoming cruise but I know there is talk of the "extra" fees. The comfort suites website, IMO, does not make it very clear. It says on one part we need to pay the extra energy and housekeeping fee, then in the email confirmation, it says:

Estimated Total:$305.90 (US Dollar) including taxes and other charges of: 20.00%, 20.95 PER PERSON PER DAY

Help- I just want to make sure I know the total price I am really paying before we get there, so I can budget correctly! Thanks!

Also, what is the cost of the transportation to and from Atlantis (taxi & water taxi?). Where the best deals for lunch?

Thanks!!!!!

When you were booking, was the room rate significantly less that $305.90.

If you add 20% plus 20.95 to the rate, you should be able to figure out what is included and what's not

Room Rate is for 2 adults, there is al $40 charge for each add'l adult in the room

Room rate is $220. There are 2 adults and 2 kids (under 12). No matter how I add it up, I do not get there total. In addition the confirmation email says I need to pay the extra fees in one part (at top) but says they are included (the copy and paste from my 1st post) lower in the email.

Just wondering how this played out for others, as I am sure I cannot be the ONLY person who booked the comfort suites via their website! :rolleyes:

Room rate is $220. There are 2 adults and 2 kids (under 12). No matter how I add it up, I do not get there total. In addition the confirmation email says I need to pay the extra fees in one part (at top) but says they are included (the copy and paste from my 1st post) lower in the email.

Just wondering how this played out for others, as I am sure I cannot be the ONLY person who booked the comfort suites via their website! :rolleyes:

Room Rate: 220

20% Tax 44

Fees 41.90 (2 adults x 20.95)

Total $305.90

Thanks Scuba Girl. Looks like according to your math the 305 is total. Guess I thought the 20.95 was per person, even young children.

If anyone has any insight on the lunch situation it would be great. If I read correctly I thought there were sometimes lunch deals by the pools?

Also, water taxi is $4 pp each way, anyone know what a cab runs?

Thanks Scuba Girl. Looks like according to your math the 305 is total. Guess I thought the 20.95 was per person, even young children.

If anyone has any insight on the lunch situation it would be great. If I read correctly I thought there were sometimes lunch deals by the pools?

Also, water taxi is $4 pp each way, anyone know what a cab runs?

Yes there are lunch deals on the property. I think Shark Bites has burger/hot dogs/wraps for around $10-12.

Water taxi is $4pp. and leaves every 30 minutes.

Cabs from the port are $4/5pp. Plus $1 toll per car and tip.

Cabs coming back if there are no shuttles are $11 for 2 ppl. $3 for ea. add'l person

Archived