Can we rent a car in the Virgin Islands?

tripletsmommy

I am wondering if you can or if anyone has rented a jeep/car when they were in the virgin islands? My family and I are cruising this December and I am trying to find some shore excursions to do that are not apart of the NCL cruise line, they are just too expensive. We have 7 people all together. This includes 3 adults and 4 kids (6 year old triplets and a 8 year old).

Any suggestions or where to go or what to expect to pay would be greatly appreciated!

I am wondering if you can or if anyone has rented a jeep/car when they were in the virgin islands? My family and I are cruising this December and I am trying to find some shore excursions to do that are not apart of the NCL cruise line, they are just too expensive. We have 7 people all together. This includes 3 adults and 4 kids (6 year old triplets and a 8 year old).

Any suggestions or where to go or what to expect to pay would be greatly appreciated!

It has been a number of years, but we did rent a car (a jeep) from Budget. The office was across the street just as you led the pier area.

One thing to remember, They drive on the wrong side of the street in the Virgin Islands!!!

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm sure you can rent a car. Here's a link to the St. Thomas/St. John Board that might be helpful http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Archived