Review - Royal Princess Maiden Caribbean Sailing (Long)

JerryinBWB

Thank you for your wonderful review. I have a question:::what on Royal replaces Skywalkers? Is there any sort of "disco" onboard for late night dancing to current music played by a DJ? Thank you!

Club 6 has a small dance floor and DJ, we didn't go at night so not sure how much dancing was going on etc

Depending on who is playing in the Piazza there was different kinds of dancing there nightly.

Well, I really do not know about the EZ Check service. We did not use it, so didn't really pay attention. Perhaps someone else will respond.

We did buy a soda card, but not until the first evening, so I cannot be sure --- but I doubt the local sales tax is included.

I can comment on cabin noise. We were really very surprised at how little we heard from any neighbors. Noisy folks in the hall can be heard, but not anything horrible. My disclaimer would be that noise level can be a function of cabin location and what neighbors you get, but we never heard our neighbors. We only knew they were there because there were names on the door. We had cabins above and cabins below ---- always a good idea. No clubs, pools, dining rooms, etc to deal with above or below us.

Have a great cruise.

We also found the cabin very quiet compared to other Princess ships, not sure if it was just quiet people both sides but didn't notice blaring TV's, door slamming or loud talking in the passage except for one morning.

Well, I really do not know about the EZ Check service. We did not use it, so didn't really pay attention. Perhaps someone else will respond.

We did buy a soda card, but not until the first evening, so I cannot be sure --- but I doubt the local sales tax is included.

I can comment on cabin noise. We were really very surprised at how little we heard from any neighbors. Noisy folks in the hall can be heard, but not anything horrible. My disclaimer would be that noise level can be a function of cabin location and what neighbors you get, but we never heard our neighbors. We only knew they were there because there were names on the door. We had cabins above and cabins below ---- always a good idea. No clubs, pools, dining rooms, etc to deal with above or below us.

Have a great cruise.

Thank you very much!