Wifi?

kruisin' kim

Just started doing some research for my cruise that leaves in 3 days...I know, I know...Better late than never!

Is there wifi on board? or a media/computer room? It's been a couple years for me and I just don't remember. Many years ago we paid $$ for so many minutes, but that was another cruise line...

Thanks,

Most ships now have an Internet Cafe, but they are quite expensive. They have packages where you purchase multiple minutes, but for single minute by minute, I think it's like .75 cents per minute.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Most ships now have an Internet Cafe, but they are quite expensive. They have packages where you purchase multiple minutes, but for single minute by minute, I think it's like .75 cents per minute.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

also if you use your smart phone you have to go through the ships cell tower and depending on your carrier is around $2.49 a minute plus international roaming charges.

Bill

Ouch those prices are high! Call me old fashioned but the thing I love about going on vacation is leaving the computer and phone at home.

Go on over to the ports of call section here on CC though OP, you may be able to find some free hotspots in the ports you are traveling to.