8A Forward, Mid, Aft and Early Saver? WTH

QTPieRye

Help!!!!

We booked Early Saver 8A 11 months ago for our January 2014 cruise. Since that time, we've received price drops and are currently under the military sale.

This morning I noticed under the new military sale that an 8A balcony price (Forward) was the same price as we paid, with a $50.00 OBC. An 8A (Aft) is $0.80 p.p./day.

For Early Saver purposes, in my opinion, an 8A IS an 8A, regardless of location (Forward, Middle, Aft). Am I missing something here and should I submit for the OBC???

You need to look at the ship layout, depending on where the room is located the price DOES fluctuate. Middle of the ship costs more. If you do a mock pricing with different locations you can see the differences, sometimes they're on different decks same category as well.

You are correct. You need to price match to your current category. And if that's an 8A and you find a lower rate for an 8A, you qualify for the drop regardless of location.

Thank you. I am going to have my TA submit the request and see if they give me the $50.00 OBC under the new military sale :)

Yes, an 8A is an 8A but all 8a's do not qualify for military discounts or obc.

Wow, you've managed to confuse me and I'm a TA....:D

If 1 category qualifies for the military discount, that's it. There is NO difference (in price and conditions) within one cabin category.....

Maybe an interior 4A will get it, but a GS won't, but within 1 same category?? No.

Wow, you've managed to confuse me and I'm a TA....:D

If 1 category qualifies for the military discount, that's it. There is NO difference (in price and conditions) within one cabin category.....

Maybe an interior 4A will get it, but a GS won't, but within 1 same category?? No.

That's what I am thinking.... an 8A is an 8A by any other name is still an 8A :)