Sunshine Serenity area

Bluemoon319

I've seen many pics of Sunshine's Serenity area, but none seem to show loungers at the edge of the ship facing the ocean. Does such a thing exist, and if so, are they behind plexiglass or open to air? Also, not a big deal, but to they have the hammocks?

Thanks in advance. :)

There is also a youtube video by GailJen ( i think) that goes around the whole top of the Sunshine Serenity. Its got it all from what i could tell :D!

I took your Packing Quiz....and I am a Perfect Packer. We will see how perfect it is in about a week or so when I start packing for our back-to-back cruise

Yes loungers open to the open air. No plexiglass.

There should be 2-4 hammocks. Get there early for a hammock!

Thanks, I've seen a lot of pics & videos of this area, but none show loungers at the edge of the ship and facing the ocean except behind plexi (like the tables on the Lido midship). I think you may have misunderstood my question. It appears that there is no area in the Serenity that I am referring to. What a shame. :( I think it must be because of the location of the Serenity, also a shame IMO. I so much prefer the Serenity sections in the aft, far more peaceful, which seems like the point of the Serenity area.

Still a beautiful looking Serenity, though. :)

. :( I think it must be because of the location of the Serenity, also a shame IMO. I so much prefer the Serenity sections in the aft, far more peaceful, which seems like the point of the Serenity area.

Still a beautiful looking Serenity, though. :)

I agree 100% The Serenity Area on the old "Fantasy Class" ships are the very best IMO. Quiet, Peaceful, Not normally windy, and open to the ocean, facing the wake. EXCELLENT IMO! (Besides that, they're closer to the buffet area!) :D

"SKY"