HELP...Nativeway Contact??

BMW325

Does anyone have an email address for Nativeway Watersports? I can't seem to find it on their website and when I click on the 'Make Reservations' link, nothing happens. Not sure if it is my server or a problem with their site.

Has anyone booked with them before? If so, if by some chance the ship does not stop there due to weather conditions, will you get your money back from them.........or don't you pay until you get there????

Thanks for the help

Jim

Hello, we used Nativeway last April while on the Grand Princess. They were great, in fact we are trying to book them for next April. They have a # you can call, 1(345)916-5027 or you can e-mail them @ nativway@candw.ky The owners names are Sharon and Eldon Banks and are wonderful people.Good luck and have a great time!Jaxson:)

We just got back from our cruise 7/3. We used Nativeway for the Rays, Reef & Rum Point tour. It was FANTASTIC! Small group and lots of fun! Rum Point is spectacular. I only wish we had more time there. Also, on previous boards I saw people worrying about the time change. Our ship was on Central Time, as was the tour. We were back in plenty of time. My group of 17 had such a great time with Nativeway they thanked me. I in turn wrote Nativeway an email. They are slow responding, but don't let that worry you. They were right at the dock as promised with a very large sign so there was no problem locating them when departing the ship.

Have a great time!!!:)

You are right about them being slow in responding but I'll wait a few more days before I check some other tours out.

How did you make payment? Did you have to pay up-front by credit card when you made the reservation or only after you arrived on the island?

Thanks.

I did receive my reply email from them a little while ago. She was very thorough in her details and told me everything I needed to know. The policy of not paying until you board is great -

I'm really looking forward to the Ray's, Reef, and Rum Point excursion. For $55.00, you can't beat it for a 5 hour trip. Includes beverages onboard and a grilled lunch at Rum Port, free snorkeling equipment, and food for the Rays.

Archived