Epic Review Nov 2 Sailing

LTCSZ

We were on that sailing and I certainly didn't get the same impression. First our cabin and and cabin steward were wonderful. We did not eat in the restaurants that you had to pay extra for but the buffet was absolutely terrible - cold food and not done. As far as the tables being cleaned off right away all the time, that was not the case when we ate there. Some of the staff were nice but others were "grumpy". The supervisors would reprimand the staff in front of the passengers. We even had one staff person complain to us because of one of the other employees was too loud. There were waves but we didn't think they were 18 feet high. Will probably sail Norwegian again but not on this ship.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure I've seen this answer before but couldn't find it after doing a search. How do you get up to the public sundeck on 18? Is it from the inside elevators or from the glass ones by the Great Outdoors buffet? We've been on the ship once before but have learned that there were a number of things we missed out on or didn't know about - trying to rectify that on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks so much!

I'm sure I've seen this answer before but couldn't find it after doing a search. How do you get up to the public sundeck on 18? Is it from the inside elevators or from the glass ones by the Great Outdoors buffet? We've been on the ship once before but have learned that there were a number of things we missed out on or didn't know about - trying to rectify that on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks so much!

Without a cabin key for the Haven (which I didn't have), the only way I was able to get to deck 18 was to go forward to the elevator banks on the starboard (right) side near the buffet and walk up the stairs from Deck 15 to Deck 18 (stairwell is just forward of the elevators). It was open from 0900-1800.