entertainment and food on NCL Pearl

purplepeanut6

We plan on taking the Pearl to Alaska in June.

anyone have experience with the entertainment... nightly shows, daily activities, and how it the food on the ship?

I am a vegetarian is there a good selection of things that aren't necessarily meat?

thanks!

Edited by purplepeanut6

We just got off the Pearl in mid Oct. It was a 2 wk cruise, and they had a different entertainment every night, and almost all were very good.

The food IMHO was very good, although I am sure there are some who will disagree. We either ate in the smaller MDR, or the buffet. They did have meatless offerings at every meal.

Hope this helps!:D

WE were on the Pearl recently. It was a music theme cruise so I can't speak for the normal entertainment. The only thing I can compare to is Carnival and I think Carnival's food and dining room selection is a little better. No huge difference though and I am not picky.

Vegetarian, you should be fine. My daughters and son in law are Vegan and that was a little tougher. They were very accommodating and suggested that they order their food the day before which they did a couple times. They were very happy with it. Now, they tried to order pizza( without cheese) and said it was terrible. I had the pizza in the buffet and I thought it was pretty good