Engagement Announcement Question

Ok so my fiancée likes the idea of engagement photos & sending out an engagement announcement to all family/friends out of state. We are all set for a photoshoot by a family friend with a cute nautical theme. However all the photocard layouts I'm finding are only for Save the Dates & Engagement parties. Thing is, no on is hosting an engagement party for us.. also we're planning for a June 2015 wedding so can't do save the dates just yet- especially since cruiseline doesn't have travel info for June just yet... Any advice on what we should do?? Should I just try to make the engagement announcements???

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could check out Zazzle. We used them for our original wedding invites when we were going to have an embarkation wedding. You can personalize most of the writing on the cards and colors can be changed. They also run handy sales from time to time. Our wedding invites and RSVPs for 100 people on linen were 75% off with free shipping and we got to use a $10 off coupon for being a referral--so they came out to somewhere around $40.

Here's the one that Zazzle calls an Engagement Announcement

Just curious--is announcing your engagement via a postcard/card something that is done in your circle? My friends (and I) called our closest loved ones and posted it to FB for our peer group and extended family.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Ok so my fiancée likes the idea of engagement photos & sending out an engagement announcement to all family/friends out of state. We are all set for a photoshoot by a family friend with a cute nautical theme. However all the photocard layouts I'm finding are only for Save the Dates & Engagement parties. Thing is, no on is hosting an engagement party for us.. also we're planning for a June 2015 wedding so can't do save the dates just yet- especially since cruiseline doesn't have travel info for June just yet... Any advice on what we should do?? Should I just try to make the engagement announcements???

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about doing something like this? Attached is a copy of the Save the Date magnets we sent out (I still LOVE them)! Instead of putting the actual date (since you don't know it), you could just put June 2015 or something like that? I like the idea of having something people can keep and actually use. I love when I go to someone's house and almost 3 years later still see our Save the Date magnet on their fridge! They had lots of different options, not just Save the Date style. I got them at A Giftful Heart online.

715401522_8635-Heather--William.jpg.8edbcd08f6c3b6953445723f4f1c5694.jpg

What about doing something like this? Attached is a copy of the Save the Date magnets we sent out (I still LOVE them)! Instead of putting the actual date (since you don't know it), you could just put June 2015 or something like that? I like the idea of having something people can keep and actually use. I love when I go to someone's house and almost 3 years later still see our Save the Date magnet on their fridge! They had lots of different options, not just Save the Date style. I got them at A Giftful Heart online.

I just had to pop in to say that your Save the Date is so cute!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2