Celebration in Dry Dock

thanks for the link jules....just noticed on the same f/b page that explorers is being turned into a coffee lounge.....fantastic! :cool: (I must have missed that great news :o )

Yes, it looks like it is going to be really smart Geo - it was so unused when we were on this year. I hope they put some 'gentle' entertainment (a bit like Horizons) in there in the evenings - Hemingways was overflowing & it would be nice to have another venue to go with a bit of background music :)

Deck plans have now been updated for deck 5 & 9 on the Thomson website too if you have missed that ;)

yes...this is good news indeed (oops! just noticed the other 'balcony' thread :o )

lovely views from that area nice big windows....coffee & muffins with a view...fabulous:cool:

now do same with argo on dream....cupcakes by the canon....lovely:cool:

yes...this is good news indeed (oops! just noticed the other 'balcony' thread :o )

lovely views from that area nice big windows....coffee & muffins with a view...fabulous:cool:

they were selling coffee and fresh made large muffins on the dream the other week 1.25 for a muffin/ 2.95 for coffee/muffin they were calling in coffee society only available between 10-6

its sounds like its gonna be an internet cafe too so probably not much space for entertainment

No leave Argo as it is. The seats are comfortable and its a nice place to relax in whether its the afternoon or after the show in the evening. Yes its quieter and thats what I enjoy - being able to chat whilst listening to the violinist and pianist. I don't want to sit round a table and likle the long padded sofas and seats .

Edited by Langtoncouple