Breeze Spa Treatments

bluewater723

Anyone had the Elemis Aroma Spa Seaweed treatment? I would love some insight before booking it. $259 for the full body /100 minutes; is it worth it?

How about the mud lounge? We looked at it when we went on the Dream but didn't give it a try since it was an added fee to the normal cloud 9 package. Any opinions on this service? I don't see it listed on the spa treatments page to add to my cart but I thought it was included on the breeze.

Thanks in advance : )

We did the mud lounge on the Dream in Sept. It was $100 for two people. The spa products/mud were awesome and we had a fun and relaxing time. Well worth the price, but I thought it was interesting that even though this "treatment" was self-serve, so to speak, a gratuity was added. No worries, though. We were doing a B2B and the Cloud 9 Spa staff really rocked.

I had the seaweed treatment several years ago on the Miracle. If I remember correctly, there was a seaweed wrap (with foil!), then you shower, then get a massage. It might have been a special package.

Both treatments conditioned and softened my skin. If I had to pick, I would do the mud lounge again.

Haven't done the Seaweed treatment, but the Hot Stone Massage is to die for!

I looked at that one, too. Perhaps I can get both!!

We did the mud lounge on the Dream in Sept. It was $100 for two people. The spa products/mud were awesome and we had a fun and relaxing time. Well worth the price, but I thought it was interesting that even though this "treatment" was self-serve, so to speak, a gratuity was added. No worries, though. We were doing a B2B and the Cloud 9 Spa staff really rocked.

I had the seaweed treatment several years ago on the Miracle. If I remember correctly, there was a seaweed wrap (with foil!), then you shower, then get a massage. It might have been a special package.

Both treatments conditioned and softened my skin. If I had to pick, I would do the mud lounge again.

Thanks so much for this information. I'm really excited for the mud room and is it strange that the foil seems exciting to me, too? I'll be like a baked potato, lol :)