Pricing For Spa Massages?

brendapap

Does anyone have a list of prices for a massage on the Epic? Going for our 35th anniversary and would love to surprise my husband with our first couples massage. Any info on the massage it self also. How long what kind, did you enjoy? Any info is much appreciated. Thank you.

This is something that can be ordered ahead of time.

Deluxe Honeymoon/anniversary package...a little of everything.

Deluxe Honeymoon Package • Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation • Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening • Classic Dozen Red Roses • Breakfast in bed on one day of your choice • Romantic Dinner for two in Le Bistro • Two 25-minute half-body Swedish Massages • One 8x10 Professional Portrait

$269.

Does anyone have a list of prices for a massage on the Epic? Going for our 35th anniversary and would love to surprise my husband with our first couples massage. Any info on the massage it self also. How long what kind, did you enjoy? Any info is much appreciated. Thank you.

The only place I can find current pricing/services is by logging into my account and proceed as if I was booking a spa service (I'm within 45 days). I have not done the couples massage.

I have tried to get info from CC members for a few types of massages w/o response. Possibly, not a popular thing? Seems some are very interested in the facilities, though.

*Adult Pricing From

$ 269.00

Estimated Duration

50 minutes

In the privacy of our exclusive suite reserved for couples, you and your favorite person can enjoy a gorgeously relaxing full body Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage or Swedish Massage as you lie side by side. We also offer package options in our Couples Suite, so please contact the Spa Concierge if you wish to customize your spa retreat. The listed price is per couple.

*Note: An 18% service fee will be applied to spa treatments added to your cart below. Guests must be 18 or older to indulge in our spa services.

I don't usually get massages onboard anymore due to the price, but if I remember correctly, a 50 minute Swedish is about $120 plus gratuity. They will run specials especially for late night and port days, that may get it down to $99, but I can find comparable services for less in most ports. Just me.