AZ evening on the ship

johnandlinda

Are--at least in the US--typically reserved in the same manner that shore excursions are booked... Have you looked at the ship-sponsored tours that are posted for the date on which you expect that your AzAmazing Evening will occur? If posted, a review of that description will give you a good clue as to whether you need to formally book or not [i suspect--but do not know--that you will; in essence, it's an RSVP to Azamara for their planning purposes]...

At the present time [and again, in the US], Shore Excursion bookings cannot be accomplished via the "My Azamara/Manage My Reservation" route but are available via the "My Azamara/Check In" route [though you needn't finalize check-in to book tours].

We're also on the 3/16 Quest sailing and we did book the AE as Mike described above. I think it probably is just an RSVP to let the ship know approx numbers. Since it is on board though, they can't very well deny anyone the opportunity to watch the entertainment. Maybe they could deny the food and free drink.

Like I said, we like to dine early....it is tough getting old...lol

So we figured there will likely be a mad rush to the restaurants afterwards

Guess we will sign up just in case

We did a similar itinerary on Regent in 2011 and loved it...really looking forward to cruising again

We did get a confirming email regarding the meet and greet and it said more info the first night