August 14, 2014 - 9 Day Bermuda & Caribbean

Lipz

Hey there...I'm Dana and my wife is Sharine. This sailing will be our 4th annual family and friends cruise. Thus far we have 15 adults, 2 teens and one child cruising with us. This tradition actually got started in 2011 when we were married on the Norwegian Jewel and 12 of our 50 wedding guest sailed with us for the week. We had a blast.

Hopefully we'll have the chance to meet some CC members on this sailing and add to the fun!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just booked this cruise this week. We are Jamey and Marc from NJ and will be taking my mom and her sister to celebrate their 75th and 70th birthdays respectively. Looking forward to cruising out of home state and not having to fly somewhere! Hopefully there will be a bigger group of "family" going as it gets closer to the sailing date. It is 6 months away so its a bit far out.... but definitely looking forward to meeting you guys!

We just booked this cruise this week. We are Jamey and Marc from NJ and will be taking my mom and her sister to celebrate their 75th and 70th birthdays respectively. Looking forward to cruising out of home state and not having to fly somewhere! Hopefully there will be a bigger group of "family" going as it gets closer to the sailing date. It is 6 months away so its a bit far out.... but definitely looking forward to meeting you guys!

Hey there...Jamey? or is it Marc? lol

Glad to finally have a little 'family' company. My wife and I are sailing with our group of 17 and this will be our 4th annual family and friends cruise. We started this as an annual trip after we were married on the Norwegian Jewel in 2011 and 12 of our family and friends cruised with us after the ceremony. It was fantastic week. Sailing with us is also another same-sex couple (the mother's of our god daughter) but they aren't on cruise critic. We are all from NYC except my brother who just moved to Miami last week and his friend from South Carolina. I LOVE cruising from NYC, this will be my first time cruising from NJ.

70th and 75th birthday, nice. I am pretty sure if they like cruising it will be an awesome celebration.

• 3 weeks later...

As you can see I don't get on here all that often! Thats so cool you get a whole bunch of people to go! We usually travel by ourselves but my mom is getting up there in years and we wanted her to have a family vacation with us. We have met quite a few couples over the years and still keep in touch with some of them as well. We traveled last yr on Celebrity Infinity to Iceland and Norway....it was beautiful there! We went with this small gay organized group call Pied Piper. Didn't know anyone before we got there and then have made some good friends since. I hope we don't get this snow tomorrow....I think you will be safe up there but we're supposed to get anywhere from 1 to 6 inches! How far til August??? LOL

As you can see I don't get on here all that often! Thats so cool you get a whole bunch of people to go! We usually travel by ourselves but my mom is getting up there in years and we wanted her to have a family vacation with us. We have met quite a few couples over the years and still keep in touch with some of them as well. We traveled last yr on Celebrity Infinity to Iceland and Norway....it was beautiful there! We went with this small gay organized group call Pied Piper. Didn't know anyone before we got there and then have made some good friends since. I hope we don't get this snow tomorrow....I think you will be safe up there but we're supposed to get anywhere from 1 to 6 inches! How far til August??? LOL

150 Days, but who's really keeping track! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jamey & Marc from NJ are you still here?

Anyone else joining this sailing?

Yes we are still here and counting down! We are really looking forward to it, but actually going to Disney in a month, so that is first! Got my mom and Aunt's paperwork all in oder...my aunt has never left the eastern seaboard before, so this will be a great experience for her. And my mom's last cruise was in the 80s, so I am looking forward to seeing the cruise thru her eyes!

Hope you guys are doing well...and looking forward to meeting ya'll!