Getting ready to Breeze on by in May

bluerose1515

Super excited for my upcoming trip with my cousin in May. We are going to be on the Breeze's May 4th sailing to Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It will be my 3rd and my cousins first as well as my first balcony room. I have looked at the couple of websites where they have room photos, but there I can't find any of our room 10240. If anyone has ever stayed in this room I would like to hear thoughts and maybe hope you are able to share photos. Thanks everyone :)

It's very unlikely that you'll find someone who has stayed in that exact room. But your room is a standard 3-person balcony room (the sofa seat will be made into a bed for the 3rd person) with a connecting door to 10244. If you find a picture of a Breeze balcony room with the beds to the right of the room when you walk in, then your room will look almost exactly like that. If the sofa is a sofa in the picture & not a bed, then just imagine the backs removed and sheets over the seat.

I think you've got a good spot. You'll have easy access to the main pool, buffet, & waterslides. I have never read any complaints about being in a connecting room, but if a non-connecting 3-person room nearby is available, you should be able to make the switch if that's any concern.