NCL Xcaret

Sparkygirl

We are sailing on NCL Dawn in January and have booked this excursion through the ship. It is a 7.5 hour excursion. We are traveling with 3 kids, I am wondering how much of the 7.5 hours is actual transit time from the ship to Xcaret?

It looks like we will go from the port in Cozumel by water ferry to the mainland of Playa del Carmen then by bus to Xcaret. The water ferry I've been able to locate is a 30 minute trip.

I am trying to plan what I should bring to keep the toddler occupied during transit that I won't mind being put in a duffle bag at Xcaret.

We are sailing on NCL Dawn in January and have booked this excursion through the ship. It is a 7.5 hour excursion. We are traveling with 3 kids, I am wondering how much of the 7.5 hours is actual transit time from the ship to Xcaret?

It looks like we will go from the port in Cozumel by water ferry to the mainland of Playa del Carmen then by bus to Xcaret. The water ferry I've been able to locate is a 30 minute trip.

I am trying to plan what I should bring to keep the toddler occupied during transit that I won't mind being put in a duffle bag at Xcaret.

There is a 45 minute ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen, then a 25 minute bus ride to X-Caret. Return is about the same.

That's the plan. Your time may vary a bit.