Soda bottles in refrigerator on breakaway

tammy531

DH and I would like to bring soda onboard. (We have always gotten the soda package but are not Pepsi fans.) We were thinking 20 oz bottles would be more convenient to carry around the ship than cans. However, would they fit in the refrigerator OK?

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

I have kept bottles of wine and champagne in my refrigerator on NCL so I would think the soda bottles would be no problem as long as you didn't try to fit 24 of them in there at a time!

Fridges like safes are not all the same across the fleet (or even always across one ship). We have seen fridges that wouldn't hold large bottles, like regular wine bottles.

Sailing Breakaway in 4 and 9 hours! (not that I'm counting) Also a Coca Cola person. From what I can tell from the pictures I've seen its your standard mini bar mini fridge - which I'm told you can ask your room steward to empty out if you wish. I am thinking of just bringing a soft sided cooler bag and that way the empty bag can double as one to bring stuff home in! We always bring home more crap than we left with!

DH and I would like to bring soda onboard. (We have always gotten the soda package but are not Pepsi fans.) We were thinking 20 oz bottles would be more convenient to carry around the ship than cans. However, would they fit in the refrigerator OK?

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Yes they will fit, but not a whole 6 pack. We bought some 20 oz bottles in New York before boarding the Breakaway and put them in our fridge. I think about 4 fit laying down. Just put one in as you take one out.

Edited by Steve and Sharon