Recent Epic Chef's Table experience?

Hroswitha

Anyone have recent experience with the Chef's Table on board the Epic?

As a party of two non-suite guests, do we have much chance of snagging reservations?

I know signing up immediately is important, but can anyone tell me where this is currently being done? Table in the boarding area? Outside Le Bistro? Guest Services? I've seen each of those reported at various times!

Also, how satisfied have recent guests been? Worth the price?

We're boarding this Saturday and very eager to try it! Thanks in advance for any info.

I can't help with the Epic experience, but as the menu is fleet wide I can give you details of our experience on the Sprit last month in Europe.

We signed up as soon as we boarded, the speciality dining table was set up in the atrium. Strangely enough, there were only 8 of us on ours who signed up and another date later in the week got cancelled due to lack of interest.

We loved it, it was the highlight of the trip, the food was amazing and I do believe I drank $89 worth of champagne, wine and after dinner drinks, let alone the most marvellous food we ate and the two photographs we got of our party and just us with the chef. It really was worth every cent and we made some very good friends that evening who we ate with again in the week.

Do it!! :):D

Anyone have recent experience with the Chef's Table on board the Epic?

As a party of two non-suite guests, do we have much chance of snagging reservations?

I know signing up immediately is important, but can anyone tell me where this is currently being done? Table in the boarding area? Outside Le Bistro? Guest Services? I've seen each of those reported at various times!

Also, how satisfied have recent guests been? Worth the price?

We're boarding this Saturday and very eager to try it! Thanks in advance for any info.

The Chef's Table is a fantastic experience. I don't think you will find many people who were disappointed in the experience. On the Epic, it is held in the Haven Restaurant so you will get a chance to see how the suite life people live. Get your request in ASAP and be aggressive in contacting the Concierge about your status. The Concierge has the final say on who gets on the list. If there is enough demand, their will be additional Chef's Tables during the cruise. I have been to three different Chef's Tables and look forward to my next one.

I agree it is a fantastic experience. It is worth the price, the wine pairing with the food is incredible. Our problem, at my age, it is way too much food. It is well worth the time to do it once. You will not come away hungry or thirsty.