Question for Pinnacle cruisers

Thank you for all of the replies, and yes I was proactive, BUT, when I called again several months later the next person told be completely different information, thus you can't really plan ahead that much.

Now I am told that you can pick a longer cruise and they pro-rate the cruise and you can just pay the difference. Also, you can upgrade to a higher category and pay the difference as well.

I also found out now that the cruise that you turn Pinnacle on or the one immediately after that doesn't have to be your free one. As others have said, they told me that it is on a case by case basis on when you can select your cruise based on all factors. At least they are willing to work with you.

Before I could copy Brittney's info, all posts regarding that email address were removed. I assume it's against policy to post it. I guess I'll just do it through the D+ desk.

I wonder what the next C&A person will tell me.:D

Thank you for all of the replies, and yes I was proactive, BUT, when I called again several months later the next person told be completely different information, thus you can't really plan ahead that much.

Now I am told that you can pick a longer cruise and they pro-rate the cruise and you can just pay the difference. Also, you can upgrade to a higher category and pay the difference as well.

I also found out now that the cruise that you turn Pinnacle on or the one immediately after that doesn't have to be your free one. As others have said, they told me that it is on a case by case basis on when you can select your cruise based on all factors. At least they are willing to work with you.

Before I could copy Brittney's info, all posts regarding that email address were removed. I assume it's against policy to post it. I guess I'll just do it through the D+ desk.

I wonder what the next C&A person will tell me.:D

It's good to know that they are not restricting you to a 7 day cruise.

Yes, all posts containing Brittany's info were deleted. Specific email addresses for C&A Reps are not supposed to be posted on CC, and I do apologize for that. Brittany's inbox was jammed with emails from anybody and everybody.

I'm sure that anyone at the D+ desk will be able to help you.

Edited by cruisenfever