Just got an upgrade from sale a few days ago

kafraser78

Morning Everybody, we are on the Breeze sailing on December 7th and we just received an upgrade from the more the merrier sale. We were on deck 7 balcony, now we are on Deck 9 vista balcony. This will be our first balcony room...6 cruises later and we finally are getting a balcony. Can anybody tell me if there is a difference between these two? Or is it just a higher deck?

Thanks.

6 DAYS AWAY!!!! My hubby is on the liberty right now with his brother and they are going to meet us at the Breeze port after they get off and join us. This is going to be the longest 6 days of my life. We are freezing here in Ontario, Canada and he is sunning on the top deck I'm sure. We can't wait.

We got it free because of the More the Merrier sale they had. We also got an onboard credit of $146, which we will be putting toward the Cheers Program. I'm wondering if we will hear the people in the buffet because our room is right below it.

thanks everybody.

Was this a freebee or did you have to pay for it?

I would guess since they are not booked Early Saver, the fare probably dropped, so while they're not entitled to OBC, they probably got the upgrade that way. Curious too, if there was any out of pocket:confused::confused: