First time cruise basket/beach bag!

Tracyf19

Please do not add cheap flip flops in the bag, those things are dangerous on the ships pool decks! I've seen so many people fall because they had on shoes with no traction ie cheap flip flops!! So for the sake of family and friends, do not put those in their gifts!!

To much walking

Xtra zip locks

Agree on the cheap flip-flops... as in, do NOT pack them. They'll be safer and more comfortable in sandals that stay on securely.

I've seen people slip and slide, or catch the front on a door sill or rug, and go flying. Seniors and new cruisers especially should wear sandals or shoes that stay put.

For guys, look at fisherman sandals. There's enough to cover ugly-old-guy-feet, and are both comfortable and secure.

We put 2 baskets together and gave it to them on Christmas. They loved them! Regarding the flip flops, I wasn't going to put them in for them to use, just as an object to fill the basket but there were no flip flops were given. I wear the old navy ones around the ship and in port. Have been on all my cruises. Never fell.

Thanks again for all the ideas!

Edited by Tracyf19