Horse & Carriages in Nassau

not2old

I wanted to go on a horse and carriage ride when in Nassau in 2012. Once the DH and I saw the horses, we decided not to do it. All of the horses were in sad shape. They were so skinny that you could count their ribs. This was true of all of the vendors we saw at the time. If you decide to take a horse and carriage ride, please be conscientious and find a vendor with healthy looking horses.

I wanted to go on a horse and carriage ride when in Nassau in 2012. Once the DH and I saw the horses, we decided not to do it. All of the horses were in sad shape. They were so skinny that you could count their ribs. This was true of all of the vendors we saw at the time. If you decide to take a horse and carriage ride, please be conscientious and find a vendor with healthy looking horses.

I agree 100%. ... and I notice you're from Kentucky, where the horses are well cared-for. I took a carriage ride in Louisville a few years ago and it was a delightful experience. That is probably why I was so disappointed in the Nassau experience.