Carnival Sunshine Naming Ceremony and Inaugural US Cruise

Sargent_Schultz

oh there u are! hha. I was hoping you were gonna do another review. I did catch the pictures on your website tho :) We are almost there for our cruise . only about 42 more days! I also just booked my mom and I on celebrity for a easten mediterreanean cruise, do you have a reivew for something like that?? ;)

oh there u are! hha. I was hoping you were gonna do another review. I did catch the pictures on your website tho :) We are almost there for our cruise . only about 42 more days! I also just booked my mom and I on celebrity for a easten mediterreanean cruise, do you have a reivew for something like that?? ;)

Until Carnival cancelled the real April 12 inaugural cruise of Carnival Sunshine, we were scheduled on an Eastern Med cruise that included Istanbul.

The only one I've been on this century was the 2007 Carnival Freedom Inaugural.

My primary camera, the Nikon, decided to malfunction and is still inoperable - I need to send it back to Nikon for repair. I did have a backup camera or two. My snorkel camera - a Canon D20 and a GoPro Hero 3 Black. So most, if not all of the pictures posted from here on will have been taken with the Canon. At least some of the time I was actually snorkeling. :)

My primary camera, the Nikon, decided to malfunction and is still inoperable - I need to send it back to Nikon for repair. I did have a backup camera or two. My snorkel camera - a Canon D20 and a GoPro Hero 3 Black. So most, if not all of the pictures posted from here on will have been taken with the Canon. At least some of the time I was actually snorkeling. :)

Ohhh bummer! Thank goodness for back ups