Phone rang....305 area code - I was psyched!

4merlurker

after finding an on line TA.....in 2006, and booking over 50 cruzes with him..Ive found A JEWEL, PVP that works out source for Carnival. in the week I was home from a previous cruise she found a pack n go, solo rate,for Monday and yesterday went from a 1A to a Grand suite....going solo this time..sorry gals. !Being a Diamond was am impetus...but.. Thursday she even called b4 to ask if there was anything else she could do for me. Teasingly, I said sure UG me, or OBC.....so the Ug Fairy sprinkled his dust y'day after noon !..Need to git packin !!!!!BTW, have been ugged many times b4 I was Plat, and Diamond....over 300 days now just w/CCL...Life is good, And , I'm ohhh so , lucky..so peeps say

I have a pushy PVP in the sense that every time I visit the Carnivals website, just to snoop around and see different things, I get a phone call the very next day. Even if it's multiple days in a row. However, I've booked 3 cruises through him and he always gets me a good worthwhile upgrade, so I can't complain. I just visit carnivals website in google chrome incognito mode from now on ;)

My PVP explained to me that every time we go online (logged in) that it'll alert them that we were "shopping". It doesn't show them specifically what I was looking at - only that I was looking. He told me that they're required to follow up on it when they get that notification.

My PVP is great! He's not pushy in the sense of trying to sell cruises to me all the time. He will send me an email when he sees I've been looking. And if I cancel he will email me and ask "what happened?" (not sure why I have to give an answer to that anyway!) but he's been great.