need to buy new mug every cruise for soda card?

gay head

I have one that I have taken several times. Those cups have changed twice since then. The latest has the bubbles look all over the sides. The one before has a wavy look. The one I carry is smooth inside and out. I can tell real quick which cup is mine!;)

We bring our own insulated glasses from home. That insures we can find it if we forget to grab it from the table. It also holds more than the Carnival ones. (24 ounces vs 16) so less having having to get refills.

Off topic regarding glasses:

On our last cruise one of the bartenders pointed out that the pattern on the glass matched her snowflake earrings... and that she really liked the glass. My husband asked where she would be the last sea day found her and gave her the glass. She was so appreciative of the gesture she had to take a picture of him with with the glass she was given. She also paid for hot chocolate (she was at the coffee bar) for him and me.

Edited by Bevv

With the soda program...is it fountain soda or canned?

99% of the time you'll get a can. However, some of the bars (Red Frog) can use the "gun" for Coke and Sprite, so it's technically fountain.

We just bring our mugs with us. We wash and dry them really well when we get home and pack them inside our luggage for the next trip.