December 8th birthday cruise on empty Magic..LOVE IT

rob6465

Wife and I are on Magic right now and we keeping looking around and asking ourselves...WHERE IS EVERYONE? Could it be time of the year? Weather problems for certain passengers? Not complaining...we love it. There is probably less than 3,000 passengers on this cruise when it holds 3690. This is our 6th cruise and so far the best. Crew has paid soooooo much attention to passengers. December cruises will be our thing now.:D:D

Weather problems for other passenger's is a distinct possibility. The weather the last few days from New York to Texas has been terrible. The DFW airport has had 1000's of flights cancelled or delayed due to snow and ice since Sunday. New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. airports have had many delays and cancellations also since Sunday.

Wife and I are on Magic right now and we keeping looking around and asking ourselves...WHERE IS EVERYONE? Could it be time of the year? Weather problems for certain passengers? Not complaining...we love it. There is probably less than 3,000 passengers on this cruise when it holds 3690. This is our 6th cruise and so far the best. Crew has paid soooooo much attention to passengers. December cruises will be our thing now.:D:D

I'm actually thinking of a Christmas cruise with DH and I in 2015. I just love the idea of an almost empty (rather quiet) cruise. Not sure if I can pull it off, but will try. Have a wonderful time on your cruise and enjoy the empty (almost) ship!:D