Allure of the Seas Eastern Carribean Jan 19 sail date

Ungi

Hi ,

I am cruising with an 11 year child on Allure Easter Carribeqan going to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martaan.

We want to take him snorkeling.

Which prt if best on allure do this? Can anyone suggest a good place to go for this and how to do it? We are thinking of doing a prepaid excursion but not sure if there is a better way to go on our own. We also wanted to know if the places who offer snorkeling have childrens' equipment to fit them properly?

Hi ,

I am cruising with an 11 year child on Allure Easter Carribeqan going to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martaan.

We want to take him snorkeling.

Which prt if best on allure do this? Can anyone suggest a good place to go for this and how to do it? We are thinking of doing a prepaid excursion but not sure if there is a better way to go on our own. We also wanted to know if the places who offer snorkeling have childrens' equipment to fit them properly?

We have done the Eastern Caribbean several times and will in fact be on your sailing!:D

I can highly recommend the 1/2 day Catamaran Champagne Sail in St. Thomas. It is appropriate for all ages and we did it twice! Great snorkeling in St. John. We saw sea turtles that were at least two feet long and the color of the fish was just gorgeous! Great crew and delicious food too!

Tara

I just got back from St, Thomas and we snorkeled at Coki Beach. You can do this on your own, 11.00 p/p ea way by cab and they are waiting for you at the ships pier. They have all sizes to rent and they charge around 5.00. Cabs are waiting at the beach to take you back.

Thanks for your reply. I have heard about this. Is this a trip we can arrange on our own? Or is it prearrange with the ship excursions. A couple other questions, do we need to have any water shoes, I have heard about coral, not sure if it is shallow water where your feet touch the bottom. My son loves sea turtles! You say you are on our cruise? Have you been on this ship before? We went on Freedom of the Seas 5 years ago and booked all our excursions ahead of time prepaid. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your reply. I have heard about this. Is this a trip we can arrange on our own? Or is it prearrange with the ship excursions. A couple other questions, do we need to have any water shoes, I have heard about coral, not sure if it is shallow water where your feet touch the bottom. My son loves sea turtles! You say you are on our cruise? Have you been on this ship before? We went on Freedom of the Seas 5 years ago and booked all our excursions ahead of time prepaid. Thanks for your help.

It is a ships excursion and well worth the money! The last time we did it, we saw Eric Clapton's yacht, The Blue Guitar'. I waved to him and I am more than sure he just didn't see me!;). This will be our second cruise on the beautiful Allure? You guys are in for a treat! She is something to behold!

Tara