Booking question- age of occupant

Monker2001

In rooms 1 & 2, is there one of the rooms with 2 people at least 25 years old? If so, swap one of them out with one of the people in room #3. Swap them only with how you book it. When you get on the ship, go to guest services and get the cards changed around to put people into the appropriate rooms.

I don't know what your situation is, but if there was a young married couple, ages 18 & 21, there would be no problem booking them in a room, as long as they bring the marriage certificate.

Yes. I have 3 cabins booked. #1 Dh & myself, #2 dd 21 & boyfriend 23, and #3 dd 18 and dd 19. We are not even on the same floors LOL.

Your 2 daughters ages 18 & 19 in Cabin #3 can be booked in their own cabin anywhere on the ship as long as you are booked on the same cruise.

I see a problem with Cabin #2. You are not the parents of both & they are not married so I believe one of them would need to be 25. If I'm right about this, then booking yourself with one & your DH with one & then switching once on board will work.

I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to book 3 rooms with the following combinations?

Rooms 1 & 2- over 25 adult

Room 3 - 18 yr old and 21 yr old

Any suggestions if they won't?

One question. Are the 18 and 21 year olds your kids? If so no problem booking separate rooms. If not you will have to split up the 2 over 25 adults for booking purposes and switch rooms once onboard.

Bill

In rooms 1 & 2, is there one of the rooms with 2 people at least 25 years old? If so, swap one of them out with one of the people in room #3. Swap them only with how you book it. When you get on the ship, go to guest services and get the cards changed around to put people into the appropriate rooms.

I don't know what your situation is, but if there was a young married couple, ages 18 & 21, there would be no problem booking them in a room, as long as they bring the marriage certificate.

This.

Easy enough to swap them out once on board. Book them so each of the younger ones is with a 25 plus. Another thing to consider: If some people want to buy the Cheers package, but others don't, book with the 18 year old, who cannot order cheers.

And this.

Your 2 daughters ages 18 & 19 in Cabin #3 can be booked in their own cabin anywhere on the ship as long as you are booked on the same cruise.

I see a problem with Cabin #2. You are not the parents of both & they are not married so I believe one of them would need to be 25. If I'm right about this, then booking yourself with one & your DH with one & then switching once on board will work.

There is no problem with Cabin #2 because both passengers are over 21. Only people under 21 have to be booked with someone 25 and older or have a parent somewhere on the ship.

Edited by It's a Ship!!!

Carnival doesn't see a problem so its all good.

They booked (directly with carnival) on their own 2 wks BEFORE we all decided to join THEM.

We were able to book our 16 year old son and 19 year old nephew in the cabin across the hall from us (they had an inside, we had a balcony) This year we went again and they were 19 and 22.

You can always swap, but I doubt you'll have an issue as long as they are close by.