Celebrity Constellation Dec 28 - Jan 2

NYCcruiser86

Hi All,

My boyfriend and I are looking forward to ringing in the New Year at sea in a few weeks! Will there be any others joining us on the Connie?

Hope to see some of you on board!

Hi!

We are Steve and Steve and are also on this cruise. We can hardly wait for the cruise. We live near Orlando, FL. We have been on the Celebrity Constellation several times before and really love it. Let's try and meet up on the ship.

Steve and Steve

Hi Steve!

Great to hear from you. We knew we couldn't be the only one on the cruise! There's probably quite a few more of us still who don't read cruise critic. This is our first cruise together that isn't a Pied Piper led one so we are really curious how much family will be on board.

We'll see you by the martini bar!!

J

Hi Steve!

Great to hear from you. We knew we couldn't be the only one on the cruise! There's probably quite a few more of us still who don't read cruise critic. This is our first cruise together that isn't a Pied Piper led one so we are really curious how much family will be on board.

We'll see you by the martini bar!!

J

Hi J,

We really enjoy the martini bar and of course a great place to meet new friends. I totally agree with you about there being many more family on board. We will just have to wait and see who shows up.

Steve

Yup looking forward to a great trip! Just need to get the flight over with and then we're all set! It'll be such a nice change from frigid New York for a few days. I'm sorry I hadn't realized I never said our names! The J is for Jonathan and my boyfriend is Gustavo.

Looking forward to meeting you and Steve and Merry Christmas!

J

Yup looking forward to a great trip! Just need to get the flight over with and then we're all set! It'll be such a nice change from frigid New York for a few days. I'm sorry I hadn't realized I never said our names! The J is for Jonathan and my boyfriend is Gustavo.

Looking forward to meeting you and Steve and Merry Christmas!

J

Merry Christmas Jonathan and Gustavo! Travel safe down to Fort Lauderdale. We will see you on the ship!

Steve