question about Jamaica tour operators

autiger30

Someone from our Roll call set up a group excursion with Liberty tours and we had Ricardo as our guide. We have been to Jamaica several times and this was by far the best tour company /excursion I have witnessed.

Our group of 26 was the largest Ricardo ever has had and we rented a bus so he could accommodate all of us.

I felt completely comfortable and secure on this tour. Ricardo always asked to make sure everyone was ok and he was very knowledgable.

I will 100% recommend Liberty Tours and Ricardo!!!!

Someone from our Roll call set up a group excursion with Liberty tours and we had Ricardo as our guide. We have been to Jamaica several times and this was by far the best tour company /excursion I have witnessed.

Our group of 26 was the largest Ricardo ever has had and we rented a bus so he could accommodate all of us.

I felt completely comfortable and secure on this tour. Ricardo always asked to make sure everyone was ok and he was very knowledgable.

I will 100% recommend Liberty Tours and Ricardo!!!!

I was the one that set this up and Ricardo did a fantastic job. This was our very first cruise and our first time in Jamaica. Ricardo called me at my home in Minnesota several times and we had a blast when we got there. In our group of 26, we had ages ranging from 6-66 and everyone had a blast. My teenage boys were a little disappointed they weren't allowed to jump from the 50-foot cliff into the falls, but I was perfectly ok with that! LOL!

Ricardo joked around with us, was very informative and answered all our questions and took very good care of us. I never felt like any of our items were unsafe or insecure. Would book with him again if we are in Jamaica!

We went to the Irie Blue Hole/Secret Falls and Scotches. It was the highlight of our trip!

How was your experience with Liberty tours to Secret falls? irie blue hole?:)

Best private tour my family has ever done! Highly recommend Ricardo with Liberty Tours Jamaica. Look them up on Trip Advisor. Lots of pictures posted there as well. Highlight of our cruise vacation!

I was the one that set this up and Ricardo did a fantastic job. This was our very first cruise and our first time in Jamaica. Ricardo called me at my home in Minnesota several times and we had a blast when we got there. In our group of 26, we had ages ranging from 6-66 and everyone had a blast. My teenage boys were a little disappointed they weren't allowed to jump from the 50-foot cliff into the falls, but I was perfectly ok with that! LOL!

Ricardo joked around with us, was very informative and answered all our questions and took very good care of us. I never felt like any of our items were unsafe or insecure. Would book with him again if we are in Jamaica!

We went to the Irie Blue Hole/Secret Falls and Scotches. It was the highlight of our trip!

Glad to hear you had a great tour! We also set up a private tour with our Allure roll call group and used Liberty Tours with Ricardo. Best Tour ever and highlight of our cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Benthen1234 is not working for Courtney Tours, becuase that would be giving Courtney a bad name. I would like to say that would used Courtney 2 years ago and his services were fabulous. He does not need some fake poster on CC to pump him up. I'm not suggesting that he would be good for the OP, I'm just saying Courtney is professional and does a great job. We felt very safe with him. We did the Rose Hall tour and went horse back riding and then to lunch.

Just got back from a week on Carnival Breeze. First time in Jamaica and had a great time. Liberty Tours and Ricardo were awesome. I posted a lengthy description on Trip Advisor. Email Ricardo and he will immediately respond. Can't say enough good things.

We did the river tubing with Liberty and lunch at Scotches. Loved Michelle our tour guide, Ricardo had another tour with him and he stopped by to say hi. You cannot go wrong with Liberty Tours in Jamaica. Roberto called to confirm what we wanted to do, then the day of the tour Ricardo called to let us know Michelle would be taking us out and Michelle was waiting at the pier entrance with our name on a sign. All very efficient and it was a great time. Loved the river tubing. I want to go back!

I hope Benthen1234 is not working for Courtney Tours, becuase that would be giving Courtney a bad name. I would like to say that would used Courtney 2 years ago and his services were fabulous. He does not need some fake poster on CC to pump him up. I'm not suggesting that he would be good for the OP, I'm just saying Courtney is professional and does a great job. We felt very safe with him. We did the Rose Hall tour and went horse back riding and then to lunch.

He is obviously working for and and is part of Courtney Taylor's, the writing is on the wall. Read between the lines. If you notice Benthen1234 has not posted anything in a long time and his join date is Nov 2013. Doesn't that tell you something? If anything he is the one promoting Courtney, all his posts are about Courtney even on the roll calls and he has the nerve to slam me.

My family (2 adults and 3 little girls) booked a private tour with Courtney last year out of MOBAY. He met us at port and drove us about an hour (each way) to the blue hole and river tubing. He took great care of us especially with 3 young ones (8, 6, and 3). I cannot say enough good things about Courtney and his assistant.

Jamaica is truly blessed with such beautiful landscape. It was our second time to the island and Courtney really showed us the wonderful side of Jamaica. I am planning to visit Jamaica again in 2015 and will be contacting Courtney as we have plans to cruise the Eastern Caribbean for Easter this year.

He is obviously working for and and is part of Courtney Taylor's, the writing is on the wall. Read between the lines. If you notice Benthen1234 has not posted anything in a long time and his join date is Nov 2013. Doesn't that tell you something? If anything he is the one promoting Courtney, all his posts are about Courtney even on the roll calls and he has the nerve to slam me.

I'm not disagreeing with you. You could be correct. I dont keep up with posters names and go back and read all their old post and research their stuff. I'm just saying, its sad; because my tour guide was Courtney himself and he did a great job. He doesn't need a fake poster. Sorry if the poster slammed you, but I was just giving a postive note about him when he was our tour guide.

"the writing is on the wall", Doesnt that tell you something", "read between the lines" . WOW sorry.

I'm not disagreeing with you. You could be correct. I dont keep up with posters names and go back and read all their old post and research their stuff. I'm just saying, its sad; because my tour guide was Courtney himself and he did a great job. He doesn't need a fake poster. Sorry if the poster slammed you, but I was just giving a postive note about him when he was our tour guide.

"the writing is on the wall", Doesnt that tell you something", "read between the lines" . WOW sorry.

It's funny because everyone seems to have their favorites, and that poster may or may not work for Courtney. However on the flip side, there are a couple of posters that work seemingly non stop promoting Liberty tours as well. I have seen a particular poster post a you tube link about a dozen times the past few weeks, not only to this board but the RCI board as well. No one has accused them of working for Liberty, but it seems like they are either earning a great discount or getting paid per view on youtube. :rolleyes:

If they are, I guess that's their right. Liberty has great TripAdvisor reviews, but their oldest review is from 2013, so they are probably new on the scene and trying to make a dent. Our only experience in Jamaica is with knowjamaica / Marva Shaw. We had a great time with them and we will again next week!

In the end, it's all good mon... :D

It's funny because everyone seems to have their favorites, and that poster may or may not work for Courtney. However on the flip side, there are a couple of posters that work seemingly non stop promoting Liberty tours as well. I have seen a particular poster post a you tube link about a dozen times the past few weeks, not only to this board but the RCI board as well. No one has accused them of working for Liberty, but it seems like they are either earning a great discount or getting paid per view on youtube. :rolleyes:

If they are, I guess that's their right. Liberty has great TripAdvisor reviews, but their oldest review is from 2013, so they are probably new on the scene and trying to make a dent. Our only experience in Jamaica is with knowjamaica / Marva Shaw. We had a great time with them and we will again next week!

In the end, it's all good mon... :D

You never know what you are getting sitting behind a computer. It would be nice if we could trust all and take people at their word, but it doesn't always happen that way. Now, people have to research the researchers. Yikes!

We had never been to Jamaica before, so I came to CC to see what we could see and do. After reading the reviews here and on TA we booked with Ricardo and Liberty Tours. He took us to Secret Falls, Scotchies for lunch, and then a little shopping. We had a blast! Felt like a kid again jumping and diving into the water although my body told me later that I'm much, much older than a kid:)

Ricardo was great to deal with, from the time I emailed him, to a follow up phone call by him to meeting him on the pier. Thanks Ricardo, when we get back here we will book with you again.

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I've been searching these old threads to determine if you have to pay anything upfront with a Liberty Tours excursion but I haven't found an answer. Does anyone reading this post know?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Hello!

I've been searching these old threads to determine if you have to pay anything upfront with a Liberty Tours excursion but I haven't found an answer. Does anyone reading this post know?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

You don't pay anything upfront with Liberty Tours, based on my experience with them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk