Help-holiday sale ??

maldenmusic

Does the holiday sale rate give you the price protection like you get with Early Saver? Please no rude comments-I'm not on my regular computer and don't have my glasses with me so I don't trust myself to read the details. I'm not sure if I should even be typing this ;)

By booking during the Holiday Sale you are only price protected until Final Payment date. So, not like with ES where you can price match up until 2 days prior to sailing.

Should you book this rate and after the sale you see Early Saver for your sailing and category, you can always call and make the switch.

So 2 questions:

1. If you pay off cruise early under anything except Early Saver can you still get a price drop IF it's before final payment DUE DATE?

2. If you book something and early saver ( or another sale ) is cheaper AFTER final payment due date can it be

switched at that time? Or is final payment date final no matter what???

So 2 questions:

1. If you pay off cruise early under anything except Early Saver can you still get a price drop IF it's before final payment DUE DATE?

2. If you book something and early saver ( or another sale ) is cheaper AFTER final payment due date can it be

1. Yes I did it and will have 60 OBC becuase of it.

2. I am 99% sure that if you book anything except early saver once final payment is due it is final and your rate is locked in.

So 2 questions:

1. Like the previous poster said: Yes.

2. Final date comes and you're booked anything but Early Saver - that's it. Only thing you could do, is see whether a category above yours is the same price (or lower) than yours and ask for an upgrade. But no OBC for you.

Early Saver will NOT be offered after final payment date as this rate disappears months before this date.

But what if I have paid OFF the cruise early and it is NOT past final date then can we get OBC if something is cheaper....even if we have paid-in-full. NON-early saver.

I want to pay it off now but our final payment date is still not here....will I be able to get credit if they already have my money with something other than early saver.

But what if I have paid OFF the cruise early and it is NOT past final date then can we get OBC if something is cheaper....even if we have paid-in-full. NON-early saver.

I want to pay it off now but our final payment date is still not here....will I be able to get credit if they already have my money with something other than early saver.

Yes. I paid my cruis off before final payment. Then I foudna lower rate and I will be getting an OBC of 60 dollars (which was the diffrence)

Again, the answer to your question is YES. If you pay off the entire cruise now and you're still before Final Payment date.... and you see a price drop for your exact category (and number of guests in the cabin), you can call in for OBC.