Catamaran/Snorkel Review

addicted to cruising

I just wanted to give some feedback from a recent trip to Barbados. I searched this site for suggestions on catamaran trips and was set on Calabazza. Gina was full so she suggested a few friends...Bolodor was one. I reached out and was sold instantly. Geoff was amazing to work with and the tour was great. His cat is beautiful and large, only 14 people are on the tour. The snorkeling was amazing. Geoff and his staff were in the water, we had a small girl who they were amazing with. Our lunch was good and the drinks were plenty. I cant wait to go back and book with them again

I just wanted to give some feedback from a recent trip to Barbados. I searched this site for suggestions on catamaran trips and was set on Calabazza. Gina was full so she suggested a few friends...Bolodor was one. I reached out and was sold instantly. Geoff was amazing to work with and the tour was great. His cat is beautiful and large, only 14 people are on the tour. The snorkeling was amazing. Geoff and his staff were in the water, we had a small girl who they were amazing with. Our lunch was good and the drinks were plenty. I cant wait to go back and book with them again

I agree! I had the same situation and Gina was exceptional in making recommendations for alternate tour companies. I selected Bolodor also and even though Geoff didn't sail with us , we had a fabulous tour with the crew.

The turtle snorkel was a little disappointing as there were so many boats and people that it was overcrowded. I was fortunate that I returned to the cat and thanks to a crew member saw a nice turtle come up right next to me. The second snorkel location was fine with nice coral and fish selection. Lunch was good with plenty of liquid libations available. This is a quiet tour without the loud music and fanfare.

Dave