Our Christmas Gift to you ....

Just had a look at the cruise I booked for next year, its gone up about £50 and I did a dummy booking with the discount code and it said it wasnt applicable to this booking, strange! But you're right, they will give with one hand and take with the other :)

Just had a look at the cruise I booked for next year, its gone up about £50 and I did a dummy booking with the discount code and it said it wasnt applicable to this booking, strange! But you're right, they will give with one hand and take with the other :)

£100 discount code Is a per booking discount code that is only valid on new package holidays and cruises booked on Thomson.co.uk between 18th December 2013 and midnight on 25th December 2013 for departures between 18th December 2013- 31st April 2015. A minimum spend of £750 per booking applies.

The code is not valid on hotel only, flight only, flight + hotel, Thomson Ski, City breaks, Thomson Lakes and Mountains, Adventure Travel, Thomson Sport and Thomson

Tailormade/Worldwide holidays. The discount code can only be redeemed online and cannot be redeemed in a Thomson travel shop or via the telephone. The discount code can only be used once per booking. To receive £100 off your booking you will need to enter the discount code in the space provided on the holiday payment page when making your booking.

Normal booking terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn without notice. This promotional code is non-transferable. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount code.

just tried a couple of mock bookings within the t/c parameters and it worked fine, as already said prices may have already been shuffled up to compensate

When I saw the Christmas Gift email, I decided that this was the deciding factori in whether or not to book the cruise that I had been looking at for next May. But, guess what, when I went to book, debit card in hand, I found that the price, which has remained steady for months, had increased. Sorry Thomson, put my debit card back in purse - object to tactics like this and am not that gullible! Plenty of other cruises on offer for similar prices or, these days, a lot less.

Sandie