? @ Bernards Private Tour and chair/umbrella

DrNora

There are tons of 'beach clubs' along Orient Beach - all of which will 'rent' you chairs and umbrellas.

Last time we toured with Bernard he dropped us off at one of those - we were able to rent chairs/umbrellas at a reasonable cost (and a drink was included in the price :D)..... you might want to ask him this question as he will know where you will be dropped off.

I agree that you don't want to miss Orient beach as it is gorgeous - and if you veer/stay to the left (when facing the water) you should be okay!

This is where we were dropped off:

Nov2012BreezeTA1273.jpg

Nov2012BreezeTA1271.jpg

Do you recall the name of the place where you were dropped off? I like it because the chairs are not stacked practically on top of each other.

Do you recall the name of the place where you were dropped off? I like it because the chairs are not stacked practically on top of each other.

Yes this was called La Playa - a bit further down the beach and I agree the chairs were not all on top of each other like at some of the other spots.... - but again this pic was taken in Nov 2012 - so hoping things have not changed too much since then?:)