Laundry Packages on Divina

tigger89

Hi there! You can find a lot of information about the ship by reading the member reviews. From the reviews it looks like dining times are at 6pm and 8:30. I could not find US laundry pricing but the Divina was charging 25 Euros for 30 pieces of laundry whilst in Europe. I am sailing on her in one month so I will make sure and include laundry details in my review. I am in Yacht Club so I am curious if laundry is included.

Hi there! You can find a lot of information about the ship by reading the member reviews. From the reviews it looks like dining times are at 6pm and 8:30. I could not find US laundry pricing but the Divina was charging 25 Euros for 30 pieces of laundry whilst in Europe. I am sailing on her in one month so I will make sure and include laundry details in my review. I am in Yacht Club so I am curious if laundry is included.

Thank you that would be great I did see the packages for the Med but wanted to know how much for the US as we are onboard for 14 nights. At the moment we are in a balcony cabin but phoning tomorrow to see if we can upgrade. When we booked originally they said there was no availability for the yacht club but there is now so hoping they will let us change and give us the same rates that's available to new bookings without losing our deposits as we have 5 cabins booked fingers crossed. Enjoy your cruise.

Judith

Thanks, we don't cruise until October but because we want our cabins as close to each other as possible we booked early.

Looking forward to your review we've never cruised with MSC before so looking forward to it.

Judith

I was on Divina for Thanksgiving cruise. I had a YC2 suite. Laundry was not included but the price was reasonable. You can send out laundry little by little with your butler. You don't have to do it all at one time.

If you have cruised with MSC before, you get a discount based on what your card status is. You just have to tell your butler the first time.

I was on Divina for Thanksgiving cruise. I had a YC2 suite. Laundry was not included but the price was reasonable. You can send out laundry little by little with your butler. You don't have to do it all at one time.

If you have cruised with MSC before, you get a discount based on what your card status is. You just have to tell your butler the first time.

Can you remember the prices.

There are two laundry packages available that allow you to have up to 20 pieces washed:

- Regular Laundry Package - $25 (items are collected before 10am and reteurned before 5pm the next day)

-Express Laundry Pacakge - $40 (items are collected before 9am and returned before 5pm the same day)

Hope this helps!

You can send out from 1-20 pieces each day until you use up your allotment.

I used it and thought it was great. :):)

You have to fill out a form and drop it off the reception desk BEFORE you send out any clothes to be washed.

Make sure you write on the top of the form (that you send out with your clothes) which can be found in the desk drawer in your room - "Laundry Package" and put all the clothes you want sent out that day in the brown paper bag and tell your cabin steward - so he can collect them and forward to the laundry.

You designate that you want you clothes on hangers or just folded or a little of each.

This service, AS CURRENTLY PRICED, is a plus for MSC cruises in the US.

Tom

There are two laundry packages available that allow you to have up to 20 pieces washed:

- Regular Laundry Package - $25 (items are collected before 10am and reteurned before 5pm the next day)

-Express Laundry Pacakge - $40 (items are collected before 9am and returned before 5pm the same day)

Hope this helps!

Exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm falling in love with MSC and we don't sail until February.

Thanks for the info.