Which nights are which?

KaaaaaBoom

for dres codes & how many nights.

First & last nights are casual, nights before & after are formal since they are sea days. Then the Captain chooses when night for #3. Informal are tossed like lettuce in a salad. The Celebrity Today in your stateroom each evening tells you what is happening the next day & the dress code.

wish I could tell you, never took this itinerary before. But I'm sure there is someone on these boards who have taken this trip and will be able to help you out.

Joe, What are you Smokin :confused: I thought the post by MACOP said it all very well. Oh well, maybe it's just my imagination. ;)

John,

Anyone who has cruised before knows that the first and last nights are casual, MACOP said nights before and after are formal .... Before and After what???? Halloween? I think Kaaaboom was looking for a more detailed night by night schedule of dress attire. Sure glad you helped out on this one.

FYI,....... I do not smoke, never have. :D

Joe,

We don't know if KaaaaaBoom is a first time cruiser or not. After rereading the post by MACOP, I agree the wording wasn't that clear as to formal nights before and after. I originally figured it meant before the last night and after the first night even though they were transposed. I apologize if I caused you any concern by trying to add a little humor to the situation.

Happy cruising, John

I'm glad to hear you don't smoke. I did, but quit 20 + years ago.

Archived