carnival spa (couple massage)

cruisecrazy7272

okay, i have a carnival cruise booked for april 2014, for my boyfriend and i. are the massages worth the price? has anyone done the couples massage? is the price over rated? also our ports are nassau and freeport. does anyone recommend any romantic things to do there?

Everything in the Spa is overpriced. The only ones who can tell you if it's worth it are yourselves. Zero romantic things to do in Nassau lol. Although in Freeport I can tell you how to get away from the crowds. Most will be off to the marketplace that has the same old crap you could buy mostly anywhere. If you want a nice afternoon where there are not alot of people around head over to the taxis after you get off the boat and tell them you want to go to paradise cove.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147420-d148323-Reviews-Paradise_Cove_Beach_Resort-Freeport_Grand_Bahama_Island_Bahamas.html

It's a couple bucks to rent chairs and umbrellas and a few more if you want snorkel gear. When we were there this febuarary two guys went out and caught a huge grouper and gave it to the cooks who made the freshest grouper sandwhiches I have ever had. AMAZING!!!

Freeport gets a bad rap but only because people are to afraid to go and explore on their own.

thank you for responding! i am debating on the couples massage it would be nice, but i could get a better price without the view here at home. i was thinking about going to the beaches, do some of them have private cabanas? do you think the weather will be overly hot in april? or just right? the past cruises ive been on were in december and november so not really sure? i hope its not extremely hot!

thank you for responding! i am debating on the couples massage it would be nice, but i could get a better price without the view here at home. i was thinking about going to the beaches, do some of them have private cabanas? do you think the weather will be overly hot in april? or just right? the past cruises ive been on were in december and november so not really sure? i hope its not extremely hot!

Na, it won't be to hot. It will be perfect beach weather. I didn't see any offering massages in Freeport but they do in Nassau. Not sure about pricing but they are much less then on the ship.

We did the couples stone massage on Magic...got the embarkation special, was 350.00. lasted around 90 minutes, it was very nice. Was it completely worth the money...probably not, but it was vacation and it was relaxing. Will I do it next time, not likely. I am not too much of a massage person and can think of a bunch of stuff I would rather spend the money on.