If you had to choose - catamaran in Barbados or St. Kitts?

suntravelgirl

Next week I am sailing on the Carnival Valour Southern Caribbean. I am trying to decide between a catamaran excursion in Barbados or St. Kitts. If you had to choose just one, any opinions on whether Barbados or St. Kitts are "best" or "don't miss" for a catamaran sail? Considering beauty of water, scenery, ocean life you see, fun time/relaxing, etc.? I have read a ton of the forum postings but am still undecided. :confused:

In Barbados I would book Silvermoon's 12 passenger catamaran (Calabaza is already full). In St. Kitts I would do the catamaran cruise to Nevis with lunch (through Carnival).

If I skip the catamaran in Barbados, I would go to the Boathouse for the day. If I skip the catamaran in St. Kitts, I would likely book a stand-up-paddle boarding (SUP) excursion through Honu and Pelikana.

Other pertinent info: I am physically fit and have no mobility problems. I like to snorkel (and would love to see turtles like Barbados offers) but do not need tons of time in the water, I like to relax and soak up sun on the catamaran also.

I would appreciate any and all opinions. Thanks so much!

PS-I am going to post this same question in the St. Kitts board, I hope that is ok!

I have done both. I used cool runnings in Barbados had a great time swam with turtles. Very fun and energetic crew a lot of laughs. The St. Kitts tour was more laid back but the beach and lunch set-up on Nevis was great. Barbados cruise was more physical. 2 snorkeling stops and more of a party