Carnival Mastercard Offer?

PaidWithCash

Heard from our PVP today. He said we will get $200 ($400 would be for cruises longer than 12 days) applied to our MasterCard statement no later than March 31 provided we paid the entire cruise with the Carnival MasterCard. He said we didn't need to do anything--the credit would automatically be issued by Carnival to Barclays.

Edited by forwardcabin

Here are the details that were furnished to me...

Booking Window: 1/01/14-1/31/14

Sailing Window: January 2014-May 2014

Offer: Book any cruise sailing between January-May 2014 with yourCarnival MasterCard and receive up to a $400 credit on your MasterCard statement.

· Carnival MasterCard statement credit amount of $100 USD per stateroom on a 3-5 day cruise

· Carnival MasterCard statement credit amount of $150 USD per stateroom on a 6 day cruise

· Carnival MasterCard statement credit amount of $200 USD per stateroom on a 7-9 day cruise

· Carnival MasterCard statement credit amount of $400 USD per stateroom on a cruise 12 days or longer

Note: The credit will be automatically posted to the guest’s credit card statement. They do not need to fill out any forms or requests.

Terms and Conditions

· This bonus offer is for select Carnival MasterCard card members and is not transferable.

· Qualified card members who use their FunPoints Carnival MasterCard to purchase any Carnivalcruise sailing between January 2014 – May 2014 will receive an applicable Carnival MasterCard statement credit amount of $100 (“USD”) per stateroom on a 3-5 day cruise, $150 (“USD”) per stateroom on a 6 day cruise, $200 (“USD”) per stateroom on a 7-9 day cruise, and $400 (“USD”) per stateroom on a cruise 12 days or longer.

· To be eligible for this offer, the card member’s account must be open and in good standing.

· The card member must have made the qualifying purchase of a new individual booking between January 1, 2014-January 31, 2014.

· Full cruise cost must be paid using the Carnival MasterCard.

· The statement credit will be added to the card member’s account no later than March 31, 2014.

· This offer is not valid on any Australia itineraries, other cruise lines, including any affiliate of Carnival.

· Only one statement credit will be awarded per qualified card member.

just be careful. I had a different offer once. said that If I applied for the MasterCard I would get I think it was $150 off my next cruise. Tried to use it a few months late and like you, no one knew a darn think about it. And I got my certificate On the ship from the people pushing the Credit card. ( not carnival

)

• 3 weeks later...

What kills us is it says "SELECT" customers. I use my Carnival Mastercard on every cruise and on a monthly basis for bills to get points yet I NEVER get these emails. My PVP told me about it. I qualify for it but it says "SELECT" members...how do I know if I am select...guess I am not since I didn't get the email some of you did. I just booked two cruises during that timeframe. I have emailed Barclays to see what they say. Will let you know what they say back!! Fingers crossed!!

I just booked a 7 niter for next month; really wanted to go on the Breeze 8 niter but the dates do not work. So Liberty it is! Anniversary cruise for us... still over a month away... hopefully in a couple weeks I will start getting excited... will get even more excited if we get a $200 credit on our statement :D

Howdy all, I received an email from Carnival today and on the bottom of the email it says "Carnival Mastercard Special offer"... book any cruise by January 24th that sails by May 2014 and receive up to a $400 statement credit on your Carnival Mastercard card statement.

It just links to Carnivals search page for a cruise; the special offers page has no details and I called both Carnival and Barclays and neither one of them knew anything about the offer. Does anyone else know anything about this? I'm wondering what the requirements are to get the full $400..... I am attempting to attach an image of the offer from the email.

Applied for card got approved ! I waited to receive card, then got $50 back after first use , and then I booked and paid for my cruise on it in full. I'm getting $200 back. $400 is over 15 day cruise . I'm going on an 11 day. Plus I have $365 in OBC .

Basically going for free.

btw this is my 3rd time applying for this card and finally got it!

BEWARE. Im not aying they lie, but theylie.

On our one cruise they said that if I saigned up for the credit card rigt then on the cruise. I would get $150. off the next cruise I booked. Went to book that Cruise and no one admitted to knowing anything I was talking about. Ws told they are not CCL employees but representent the credit car. Ok, I can understand that. Called the credit card company and they said they have never heard of that offer. Find it very strange that a bunch of new credit card applications showed up, with most asking for same credit. yet no one ever heard of it. Bottom line, No credit.

Each offer has an offer code and you have to be either sent the offer through the mail or through an email.

I had an offer with code 0W8 that was sent in the mail. I booked the cruise 2 weeks ago for a March cruise. $100 on board credit plus a one-time upgrade to VIFP platinum status. If I paid with any MasterCard, I would be emailed a $50 e-card that I can use as an on board credit toward tips, purchases, or excursions. I received the e-card in today's email. The $100 onboard credit was put on my account when I booked my cruise. It is supposed to be on my sign and sail account when I board.

It also had up to $100 off my cruise BUT I was told I picked a cruise that was already at its lowest price and she was unable to take any more off.

• 1 month later...
Heard from our PVP today. He said we will get $200 ($400 would be for cruises longer than 12 days) applied to our MasterCard statement no later than March 31 provided we paid the entire cruise with the Carnival MasterCard. He said we didn't need to do anything--the credit would automatically be issued by Carnival to Barclays.

When this topic originally posted we had just booked our cruise (on Jan 22, for an April sailing), on our Carnival MC. I looked thru all my Carnival email to see if I received the one posted above and was really disappointed to find out that I was not one of the lucky ones to receive this offer.

However, on our current March statement I stumbled across an unfamiliar credit for $200 with the notation "Carnival STMT CR MRKTG", which I took to read 'Carnival statement credit marketing'. It was dated 2/26.

I am beyond thrilled to receive this credit as a total unexpected surprise!

It took a little doing to find this original thread in order to post an update, rather than start a new one. But thought it could be helpful to someone else who finds a mysterious credit on their MC bill. :)

When this topic originally posted we had just booked our cruise (on Jan 22, for an April sailing), on our Carnival MC. I looked thru all my Carnival email to see if I received the one posted above and was really disappointed to find out that I was not one of the lucky ones to receive this offer.

However, on our current March statement I stumbled across an unfamiliar credit for $200 with the notation "Carnival STMT CR MRKTG", which I took to read 'Carnival statement credit marketing'. It was dated 2/26.

I am beyond thrilled to receive this credit as a total unexpected surprise!

It took a little doing to find this original thread in order to post an update, rather than start a new one. But thought it could be helpful to someone else who finds a mysterious credit on their MC bill. :)

Thank you for posting this update. My March statement also shows the $200 credit with the Carnival STMT CR MRKTG notation and is dated 3-4-14. This was a pleasant surprise as I was doubtful we would ever see this.:)

I went to make a payment on my Carnival Mastercard and found a $200 credit. Apparently I must have signed up to the "select" customer deal. Booked at end of Jan. for a May cruise on the Carnival Liberty. Southern Carribean. New itinerary out of Port Canaveral. Boy was I thrilled to see the credit. I completely forgot about it. I had already cashed in $500 worth of points and received a $150 OBC so I was happy with that.

Anyway, I thought I found the special on the Carnival website, but in hindsight, it was an email sent to me from Carnival.

I went to make a payment on my Carnival Mastercard and found a $200 credit. Apparently I must have signed up to the "select" customer deal. Booked at end of Jan. for a May cruise on the Carnival Liberty. Southern Carribean. New itinerary out of Port Canaveral. Boy was I thrilled to see the credit. I completely forgot about it. I had already cashed in $500 worth of points and received a $150 OBC so I was happy with that.

Anyway, I thought I found the special on the Carnival website, but in hindsight, it was an email sent to me from Carnival.

We also cashed in on $450 points on this credit card and $300 on Discover. So all in all we ended up with $950 credit towards our cruise! I'm beyond happy with that!!