A Few Questions Regarding Dress

adnater

I disagree with the comment to forgo the balcony. If you are already looking forward to sitting out there to watch the sunrise and sunset, you would be giving up too much. The balcony will allow you to enjoy your cabin more, without missing one of the true joys of being on a cruise....watching the seas.....just the two of you. :)

Edited by brigittetom

I really appreciate everyone's responses. We're still looking on where to go and are keeping a cruise open as our option. We have a few ports we could drive to actually. Mostly any of those located in Florida. My husband will still be active duty during that time but plans on taking leave. We are trying to have a nice vacation without cleaning our our checking account so if we don't get to cruise this time, it will definitely be on our wishlist for a later vacation. I will still keep my dresses handy in case a cruise comes along. Again, thanks everyone for your help! :)

some of you folks are real downers.. being just married and hubby deployed probably means money isn't growing on the back yard money tree.

any day on a cruise is better then a day at home and I would think any day on a cruise with a new hubby just back from being deployed would be awesome.

QUOTE]

I agree!!! Geez people!