Sapphire Princess; November 27, 2014; Southeast Asia

TxnAquarian

• 3 months later...

TxnAquarian - My wife & I are booked to do a 10 night cruise on Sapphire Princess, starting & finishing at Singapore. The departs Singapore 13th February 2015, and visits Penang, KL, then back to Singapore, then to Ko Samui, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, then disembarking at Singapore on the 23rd February, 2015.

My cruise sounds similar to yours, are they the same?

Would be interested to read your comments

Sorry, I just read your posting - I see the dates are different. However, does your cruise visit the same ports? - if so I would love to communicate with you before/after your cruise.

• 7 months later...

Greetings, Michael and Omar --

We are Norm and Ron, and we will be on the same cruise with you. (We are actually taking the following cruise as well, for a 21-day back-to-back experience.) We live in Palm Springs, California, and this will be our first visit to Southeast Asia. We have also booked the overland tour to Angkor Wat between Saigon and Sihanoukville.

We have cruised frequently with Princess, and have been pleased with the experience on all their ships. The Sapphire has always been one of our favorites.

Looking forward to meeting you. Princess is very good about publicizing GLBT get-togethers in their daily schedule, and it would be fun to compare notes on past and future cruises!

Best regards,

Norm & Ron