port everglades parking

Tandy22

I have parked at Port Everglades twice. I don't know what you mean about a "skywalk." There are three parking garages there; the Northport is right by Terminal 2 for the Caribbean Princess. There are elevators in all of the garages so that someone in a wheelchair can use them. I think that the Midport Garage may have a Skywalk over the roadway, but I'm not totally certain.

Regarding porters, just drive up to the drop off place right in front of the ship where the porters are and they will take all your luggage. Then, just pull forward, enter the garage and park the car for the week. $84 for the entire week was the rate in June.

Every time I have ever parked at one of those garages, the handicapped parking has been full. I have another alternative for you.

Go on line to www.FtLauderdaleairportparking.com

There's usually a coupon there, but even without one, this will cost you far less than parking at the port. You leave your car there, they transfer you to the front door and they pick you up when you return. Very easy. I've used them several times for both airport travel and cruise travel.

Arlene

Archived