Camp Carnival and Circle "C" registration

somesong12

I have a quick question since this is the first time we are bringing our kids.

I have printed out the forms online for the kids camp registrations.

Once we get on board, do we go to each camp and do the paperwork or when do we go to sign the kids up? We have early dinner- 6 PM and I do not want to have to leave dinner to get up and do registration.

We are on the Breeze in 2 and half weeks.

Does anyone know how this all works, especially since I have 2 kids in 2 different areas. Is there a set time or can I go whenever?

Both times we've taken our kids they had an informational meeting in the main lounge an hour or so after muster. You can turn in your paperwork and pick up a schedule, then you can stay for the info or not.

When we cruised this past Nov. I did the registration online and printed it out, But they did not need it. They said what I filled out online was enough, no paperwork was needed. Enjoy your cruise!

I've done that too but then recently on the Dream they wanted the physical paperwork :confused:

OP as another poster alluded, bring the paperwork with you on the ship. After muster around 5 or 5;15 they will have a info meeting (fairly short) in the Lounge. Bring the paperwork to this meeting and turn it in then. Grab some info packets with the times of activities for each club, stay and listen to the counselors (or don't :D) discuss the clubs. That's all there is to it.

Edited by fuddrules

I also pre-registered my DD for our cruise last August, printed the paperwork, took it to the meeting while DH and DD relaxed in cabin :rolleyes:, and got a ship cell phone while there. I have read of others skipping the meeting all together if your kids aren't in the age group that the parents are given phones for, ages 2-5, and just hand in the paperwork next morning at camp with no problems.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

It won't allow me to register online - it says the site is down and has for months- where else can I do this?

It should be under the "Things to Do" tab. Click on it and then click on Camp Carnival Registration.Something like that.

You should be registering thru your booking.

It won't allow me to register online - it says the site is down and has for months- where else can I do this?

I can't seem to go into the online booking as well. I haven't printed out the forms yet.

Would they have the forms on the ship for us to fill out?

On our last cruise (march 2013) I also turned our kids paperwork in at the open house that they do. It was the embarkation day not long after boarding. I'm sure you will be fine whenever you turn it in even if its the first time you drop them off. The Camp staff is great!!

They usually have an open house from 12-2 or 1-3 on embarkation day. I always take the paper work then, and skip the meeting.

bingo!

Thank you! I was wondering if this was an option.

I wouldn' tmind the later meeting but we like to be at our 6 pm dinner the first night all together.,

Thanks!1

Do you think my almost 4 year old and 6 year old can be in the same group? I think they will feel more comfortable if they were together.

One will be in 2-5, the other in 6-8.

Some activities they will be together but they will absolutely not allow them in the same group. My son was turning 8 the day we disbembarked and they still would not let him be with his brother in the 9-11 group. They did, however have several

Activities together and both had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be under the "Things to Do" tab. Click on it and then click on Camp Carnival Registration.Something like that.

This is what I've been doing. Says site is down and going through maitinance and should be back up soon. I've tried on different computers/ tablets/ browsers so I don't know why it's not allowing me to see it

Do you think my almost 4 year old and 6 year old can be in the same group? I think they will feel more comfortable if they were together.

There seems to be a bit of debate about this though the usual answer is no.

However there have been a few occasions when they let a child age down a group. This is usually based on how many kids are sailing at the time. If your trip is spring break or summer, then forget it. A January trip-possibly. But does your 6 year old grade schooler really want to be with a bunch of 2 year olds in diapers?

bingo!

Thank you! I was wondering if this was an option.

I wouldn' tmind the later meeting but we like to be at our 6 pm dinner the first night all together.,

Thanks!1

Since my son was almost 13 by the time he went to Circle C, I found the meeting to be a waste of time. When he was younger, I was a lot more protective and might have had some use for the meeting.