Doing the Doc Dance, but have a question

Gambit6971

Got my docs yesterday for my Aug 18th cruise to the Bahamas. Have 2 questions. (1) Does it tell somewhere on your docs what dinner seating you have? (2) On the Bahamas immigration arrival card, what do you put in the travel agency name slot and the city of travel agency slot?

Got my docs yesterday for my Aug 18th cruise to the Bahamas. Have 2 questions. (1) Does it tell somewhere on your docs what dinner seating you have?

You'll find out what dinner seating you have on your S&S card [received at embarkation]. If you're unhappy with what's been given you, the MaitreD wil be available in one of the lounges embarkation day to "work with you". The exact time/location they'll be available will be in the Capers you get at embarkation

Gambit, your cruise docs do not indicate your dining assignment. When you check in and get your S&S card, it will be on there, and as jleg said, go see the Maitre 'd if you'd like to request a change.

As far as the Bahamas entry card, it's been a long time, and I don't remember those. However, if it asks for your TA and TA's city....write that down. If you booked through Carnival, just put Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami.;)

Got my docs yesterday for my Aug 18th cruise to the Bahamas. Have 2 questions. (1) Does it tell somewhere on your docs what dinner seating you have? (2) On the Bahamas immigration arrival card, what do you put in the travel agency name slot and the city of travel agency slot?

(1) The docs do not indicate the dinner seating, but you can log into carnival.com and register your cruise. You will be able to request a seating time once you go to "Modify Booking". This is only a request and the actual seating time will be assigned once onboard.

(2) I booked directly with Carnival, so I put down "Carnival" as the travel agency and "Miami, FL" as the location.

Archived