Carnival Dream 1/18/14

grsshppr

Hey,

My BF and I are also aboard the Dream. I'm 40, he's 25, and its our first vacation together. He's never been on a cruise and I cruised last year on the Glory. We're looking for other gay or gay friendly passengers to make friends with, and perhaps do excursions with. Tell me about you!

Yay, we were starting to think we were the only gays in the village. :D We're coming from CA, how about you? I'm 32 and my bf is 31. This is my 3rd cruise and his like 5th one.

We're thinking of doing the race in Cozumel, ziplining and cave tubing maybe at the next one, more ziplining and beach day at the third stop and one of the ruins in Costa Maya. Have you purchased anything yet?

It would be great to meet up and start the trip off knowing 2 of the other 3000 people on the boat!

We're coming from Calgary, AB. We haven't purchased any excursions and thinking of playing it by ear. We'll likely panic and book something tonight or tomorrow. Race in Cozumel?? Sounds interesting. Whats that about? We're meeting with a couple I'm friends with that are there for the week from Vancouver, and the plan is to go diving. I love scuba, so planning to do it at Roataan as well probably. I've done ziplining and the novelty has worn off. We're thinking of Goffe's (sp?) Quay, a tiny beach island that has had some good reviews. But we'd be down for joining you for the ruins in Costa Maya perhaps? We should meet somewhere on the ship the first night may be? Instead of messaging me here, you can reach me on Facebook - Cam Becker, in Calgary, Alberta! My bf's name is Stephan! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Cam (and Stephan), I just left you a message on Facebook. Since we are not FB friends yet, it went to your "Other Folder." Just in case, I thought I'd send you a final message here as well to let you know.

We look forward to meeting you guys in a couple of days. I'm sure Carnival will host a "Friends of Dorothy" event the first night. We should plan on meeting then, if not earlier (we have the late dinner seating). What time do you guys arrive in Port? We land in Orlando around 5 AM on Saturday. We are going to rent a car, go to breakfast and then drive to the Port. We hope to be there around 10. I hardly am on Facebook anymore, so feel free to email me directly at the email addresses in my FB message.

So happy to be going on vacation. It's the final countdown (cue music)! - Richard

Hi Cruising,

Yes, we've seen the other thread but this one is specifically for us "family" members. Postings would get lost on the other thread as they tend to go very off topic. I started reading the first few pages and then skipped ahead 20 pages, then 20 more, lol. Just didn't have time for all of that. These roll calls over here are all for the "family". :D

We'll see you at the first FoD meeting!

if any of ya'll run into a single "family member" let me know! LOL I'm 50 yrs old and just came out 3 years ago!

Can't wait to meet everyone! We'll all be the fun ones on the ship!

By the way....how many of you karaoke???? That is my favorite "thing"!

:D

Oh....I'll be in 8298....my cabin mate is someone I found on facebook to share a cabin so I'm basically alone....