Carnival Valor Drink prices

This will be our second cruise and we are trying to stay within our budget this time ;)

Does anyone have a copy of the drink prices for carnival valor? We are on a port intensive itinerary so it is not worth doing the drink package for us. However we will still be having some drinks and would like to have an idea of pricing.

Thanks,

This will be our second cruise and we are trying to stay within our budget this time ;)

Does anyone have a copy of the drink prices for carnival valor? We are on a port intensive itinerary so it is not worth doing the drink package for us. However we will still be having some drinks and would like to have an idea of pricing.

Thanks,

I am not sure about the drink prices but there is a liquor store right before you board after check in.

Pick up a bottle of your favorite and you should be good to go.

We did this the last time we sailed out of SJU.

As far as I know, drinks on the sailings we've been on are pretty consistent for all of the ships. The frozen drinks are $7.25 or $7.75... I don't remember, I do remember the "cruiser" that I liked was $9.25, and the "rock star" was $8.95. My husband figured out that it was lots cheaper to go by the coffee shop and order an iced latte with a shot of baileys than to order it at the bar. (Not to mention the size at the coffee shop is bigger). For that you pay for the latte and $2 for the shot. We don't drink beer, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Most drinks will be in the $7-$10 range. You can also order 750ml or liter bottles of alcohol to your room via the bon voyage service. Theyre exponentially more expensive than "land prices" but come out a better deal per shot/drink and you can mix with the free juices or bring aboard your own mixers.