Question about beds on Dawn and cabin 10200

elknuts

Hey everybody,

My husband and I are booked on a Dawn cruise in November and had questions about the beds. Are they comfortable? He likes a firm bed, I like it less firm. We have cruised on Carnival and Celebrity and both have had beds that were less than pleasing. I think I read somewhere that NCL had really comfortable beds on their ships.

We are also looking for pictures of an accessable cabin, category BB, on the Dawn, as this is what we booked. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Val

We were in this cabin in April. It is very nice and large. The beds tend to be firm, but if you find it too hard, you can ask the room steward to add another quilt or even another mattress to soften it. There is plenty of room to move about and the bath is very handy. I do not have pictures, but we did rebook the same cabin again for next march.

I was in CAbin 10202 last week. Beds are pretty firm. A little bump between the two. Nice comforter. Philippine steward, I believe his name is Anolfo, or something like that, very sweet man. If you're in the handicapped room it's huge, I saw it when passing. The regular BB's are a bit cramped but the balcony makes up for it. THe bathroom's are great, separate shower and toilet stalls. Nice sinks and great water pressure.

The bath in the H/C BB does not have a separate shower stall. It has a roll in shower with a drop down seat with wall railings. Another option is to take a deck chair from the pool area and place it in the shower, as it is more stable. The storage area in the bath is a bit limited because of the extra room provided for wheelchair, but the dooor has several hooks on the back and is just perfect for the hanging shoe bag used for storage. Hope this helps.

Archived