Epic or Pearl- March 2014

jam&tea mom

Right now we are booked on the Pearl March 11, prices have just come down on the Epic March 9th. Should we book Epic instead? I'm travelling with my children ages 14 &11. For them the ship is the destination/vacation, they could not care less about ports etc. We have sailed on the Pearl and enjoyed it and last spring I sailed on the Gem with my 14 and it was a really good vacation. Thoughts?? I have until this evening only to cancel and book the Epic. Flights are set too, into MIA March 8th, out on the 16th. Thanks!

In my opinion I'd go on epic, I've been on both, and I liked the shows and entertainment better on the epic. It's a much larger ship and much to explore, I think your kids would like the epic plunge, I know I did and I am big kid of 57 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by N747KT

We've done both as well, with 2 kids similar in age. We prefer the Epic over the Pearl, they have a lot more to offer entertainment wise. You will never get bored, that's for sure. We are actually doing the Epic again this Feb because there's still so much more to see. We also prefer the bigger ships, like the Epic.